Welcome to our new look!
We’re excited to introduce our modern, well-thought-out, cohesive website, logo and newsletter. These now better reflect who we are and how we serve the arts and culture sector in the region.
- You’ll notice streamlined navigation of this site, so you can more easily find the information you need. Here are some highlights:
- NEW! In-site information about funding from the Columbia Kootenay Cultural Alliance (CKCA).
- NEW! Easily readable ARTiculate magazine full issues and individual feature stories.
- NEW! Comprehensive and searchable listings of events and workshops.
- NEW! All our news compiled in one location.
- Plus favourites like access to information about the Columbia Basin Culture Tour, and more.
- Our logo now better ties to the updated logo of the CKCA, since delivering its programs (with funding provided by Columbia Basin Trust) is a large part of our mandate.
- We recently consolidated our Facebook and Instagram presence, so they’ve become one-stop spots for updates.
- We launched a more thorough, well-thought-out newsletter in November. If you’re not already on the email list, sign up for it here!
We look forward to continuing to serve you!