ARTS FUNDING TO COMMUNITIES
The application period for this program has ended.
To access COMPLETED APPLICATIONS, click here.
The next intake will open in January 2024.
2023/24 information for reference
Maximum request: $2,500
Application deadline: 5 p.m. Pacific on March 3, 2023.
Who can apply? Individual artists in all disciplines, or arts and culture groups and organizations.
- Fund individual or group projects.
- Respond to unique local issues.
- Provide funds to artists, or to arts and culture organizations.
- Involve more artists in local arts projects and arts decision making.
- Raise awareness of artists as belonging to the Basin and being interpreters of Basin culture.
Funding is available for: Any local artistic or cultural project benefiting Basin artists or communities. At least one of the outcomes must be a priority listed on the application form. Local arts councils make recommendations to CKCA about which projects to support based on the strength and quality of the applications.
How to apply: *NEW* Submit applications online.
Hard copy forms are available by request.
- ARTS FUNDING TO COMMUNITIES BUDGET FORM
- POLICIES AND GUIDELINES SPECIFIC TO ARTS FUNDING TO COMMUNITIES
- CKCA FUNDING POLICIES
- CKCA APPLICATION GUIDE
- SUMMARY OF ALL ARTS & CULTURE FUNDING PROGRAMS
Which arts council covers my area? View all the arts councils below and click here to view the list of jurisdictions.