Join us for a grant-writing workshop
Do you have an idea for a project that focuses on arts and culture? Grants from the Columbia Kootenay Cultural Alliance (CKCA) could help.
These grants—funded by Columbia Basin Trust and overseen by the West Kootenay Regional Arts Council—are available for all art disciplines, for both individuals and arts and culture organizations in the Columbia Basin.
To learn more about these grants and how to apply, attend one of our FREE grant-writing workshops.
The first available session will include an explanation of all CKCA programs, plus a short period for questions and answers:
- Wednesday, January 4, 2023: Zoom, at noon Pacific / 1 p.m. Mountain. (Click here to learn more.)
The subsequent events are primarily for questions and discussion. Before the event, we’ll send you the following link to a video about the programs; we ask you to watch this before you attend the session, as this information will only be covered briefly. Then come to the session with your questions. The sessions all take place online through Zoom, at noon Pacific / 1 p.m. Mountain.
- Thursday, January 12, 2023 (Click here to learn more.)
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023 (Click here to learn more.)
- Thursday, January 26, 2023 (Click here to learn more.)
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023 (Click here to learn more.)
- Wednesday, February 8, 2023 (Click here to learn more.)
If you have questions about your specific project, rather than the programs themselves, contact us directly instead of asking them during a session.
The upcoming application period for CKCA grants opens January 16, 2023, with deadlines on March 3 or 10, 2023, depending on the program. So get ready now: register for a grant-writing workshop!